We help schools, businesses, and individuals connect with quality Spanish language teachers and programs.
We are a team of native, trained and effective instructors passionate about teaching our language and sharing our culture. Our Spanish classes and language programs are engaging, interactive and innovative.
The Spanish Language School makes professional Spanish classes available anytime, anywhere, through a computer, tablet or smartphone.
If you sign up for our group classes, our team of Spanish language consultants will be offering Spanish classes, conversation groups and moderating live chats throughout the week.
If you decide to sign up for private lessons, we will match you to an available Spanish language consultant who fits your objectives, preferences, and schedule.
Click here to learn more about our Spanish Language Consultants.
Our Spanish language consultants are trained, experienced, native Spanish speaking educators. All of them have been qualified and while their experience, expertise and background vary, they all possess at least 3 years and 1,000 hours of teaching experience. Click here to learn more about our Spanish Language Consultants.
Our classes may be right for you if you are looking to:
- Improve your Spanish language skills at a fast pace and in areas such as conversation and everyday communication.
- Make friends. Meet other people that share your interest in the language and culture of Spain and Latin-American countries.
- Sing to the tunes of many popular Spanish songs or watch a movie in Spanish.
- Stand out in the job market. Many employers are looking for bilingual candidates.
- Enrich your travel experiences. Next time you visit a Spanish speaking country, interact with the locals!
The cost of our programs range from $103 to $150 per month (billed every 4 weeks.) That is about $25 to $38 per week for anywhere to 1 to 3 classes per week. You can cancel your membership at any time for any reason at any particular billing cycle.
You can access our classes in four ways:
- LIVE Online Classes using Google Meet
- LIVE Conversation Classes using Google Meet
- LIVE Chat Group using Google Classroom
- Student Resource Center using Google Classroom and Google Drive
Our Student Resource Center is located in Google Drive and it will give you access to the materials for our classes. Each folder in our Student resource Center contains your class materials and other activities to help you get ready for class. You will receive an invitation to access it once you are registered. Common materials include:
- Lesson Plans
- In-class exercises