Why Choose The Spanish Language School?
- Try any of our classes or levels risk free
- Switch between levels whenever you are ready
- Get a personalized assessment to help you know where to start
- Participate in ANY of our group classes. You decide your schedule and your comfort level!
Our LIVE Online Group Spanish Classes grant you access to:
- 1 Spanish class per week for ANY of our Spanish levels to improve your overall communication skills
- 1 Spanish Conversation Class per week to practice your listening and speaking skills
- 1 Chat Group per week to practice your writing and reading skills
- Our Online Spanish Student Learning Center filled with lessons and activities
Change levels anytime. Participate in one or all off our classes. Get access to our Learning Center filled with activities – day or night. You choose!
Spanish Group Classes:
- Introduction to Spanish: Tuesdays 5 pm to 6 pm PST
- Spanish 100: Tuesdays 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm PST
- Spanish 200: Thursdays 5 pm to 6 pm PST
- Spanish 300: Thursdays 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm PST
- Writing Skills Chat: Mondays 5 pm to 6 pm PST
- Video Conversation Class: Wednesdays 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm PST
$150 x 4 weeks
Billed automatically every 8 weeks.
Intro. to Spanish
Ideal for the true beginner with no prior experience with Spanish. Filled with fun and interactive activities to help you understand the basic structures of the Spanish language. Class focus is on verbs – present tense.
Spanish 100 Series
If you are familiar with everyday vocabulary, conjugation of regular and irregular verbs in present tense, please join the 100 series. Classes will focus on practice of present tense of regular, irregular and reflexive verbs – including the verb to be.
Spanish 200 Series
If you are familiar with basic vocabulary and conjugation of regular, irregular verbs, reflexive verbs, and the verb to be in present tense, please join this level. Classes will focus on practice of simple past tenses in Spanish – the imperfect and the preterit.
Spanish 300 Series
Join any of our 300 level classes if you are familiar with basic vocabulary and conjugation of regular and irregular verbs in present tense, present progressive, past tense, and the immediate future. Class focus is on conversation and will be conducive for those advanced students already familiar with complex grammar.